Hello my dear, general life update for you! I’m cold and have spent a disconcerting amount of time today thinking about what people call Lin-Manuel Miranda to his face. Is it Lin? Lin-Manuel? Lin? Lin! Lin!
- I am absolutely, overwhelmingly terrified about results day. I’m planning to go to the theatre in the afternoon to cheer myself up afterwards – that also means that I actually go outside and interact with the human race. What I’m most terrified about is the fact that everyone – meaning teachers, friends, myself – expects me to do super-humanly well, and I know that I haven’t done that. Sigh. I’ve never felt such an overpowering sense of dread before.
- I’m also planning to chop a load of my hair off, because why the hell not. And by short, I mean chin-length with (maybe) a little fringe. Look at my Pinterest to see what I mean. Opinions?
- I’m craving junk food right now.
- I’m desperate for tickets to see Mary Stuart or Hamlet at the Almeida for my birthday (I know that January’s a long way away, but there’s nothing like planning ahead) but now I’m worried that no-one’s going to want to come with me so warning, you’re coming whether you like it or not.
- I’m done with him. DONE.
- I’ve been so productive this past week or so, and I’ve been so much happier and I feel good about myself. Self love baby, self love.
Hope you had a fabulous time watching In the Heights, and I also hope that you’re asleep now. Send my love to the family (and also congratulate mother on her press-ups video, I don’t have abs like that), and don’t forget how lucky we are to be alive right now.