- I’m Izzy, 19, and was about to quote a vine here
- studying English at uni
- read: I pay a lot of money to read books and have my essays criticised by world-leading academics and my lifestyle choices criticised by, well, everyone else
- south-west England and Cambridge
- I like plants and gardening and walking and nature
- if anyone has tips on globe chrysanthemums please let me know
- favourite poets: Edward Thomas, W.H. Auden, Mary Oliver
- favourite non-fiction writers: Robert Macfarlane, Jenny Diski
- favourite novelists: do not ask me this question
- favourite playwrights: Willy Shakes, Duncan Macmillan
- favourite other writers: also do not ask me this question
- my ambitions are to live love laugh
- I do not think there is anything more to say about myself, which hurts.
If you’d like to read some of my creative writing, check out my work at Visual Verse here.
I also parody blog over at It’s a Genuine Opinion, which is just like this one, but with a more intense anger and not as many books. And Iago! My main G!
I ALSO enjoy spreading my talents thinly, look at my tentative pretentious agonising nature writing: fieldsandfeelings.travel.blog
also, a screenshot from when I was ‘hacked’, as a warning to those whose with significant others who think that they’re funny: